In A Nutshell

As an ambitious 25 year old still figuring out parenting and my roll in the adult life I'm determined to get the most out of myself. Right now my main personal values are Challenge, Curiosity, Self-respect, and Belonging.

Every person has an inner voice telling them what they need, it says "wake up now" in the morning it says "don't eat that" when we're full. Growing up means learning that nobody can be that voice for you. You have to learn to hear it, and find the strength to listen over every other voice calling for your attention and telling you what you should and shouldn't be doing.

Wednesday, 29 May 2013

Weekly Outline Thoughts

I'm going to try write out a couple things that I have to do, or would like to do every week and pencil in a day for them

There's a couple things that have to get done every week to keep things running smoothly let's see... cleaning the fridge, menu planning, grocery shopping, paperwork, two blog articles each week, developing my household coach idea, filming self-discovery activities, prepare something thoughtful for a friend or family

I also have a couple events that I'd like to start attending weekly to get out and socialize a bit: a moms and kids group on Tuesdays, and a ladies group on Thursdays

Monday events:

  • cleaning the fridge
  • menu planning

Tuesday events:

  • moms and kids
  • grocery shopping

Wednesday events:

  • work on household coach idea
  • blog article

Thursday events:

  • ladies group
  • paperwork

Friday events:

  • film self-discovery activity
  • blog article

Saturday events:

  • do something thoughtful
  • work on my self discovery project

Sunday events:

  • family time
  • work on my self discovery project

And this is a very basic break down of a typical day, I'm going to get more in depth about what some of these involve.
  • 6:00 - 12:00 Morning is house cleaning and chores
  • 1:00 - 3:00 Afternoon has a nap time for kids... and usually mom too when I wake up I make supper
  • 4:30 -7:30 time set aside for that days event
  • 7:30 - 9:00 family time and sleep prep routine
  • 9:00 whatever, not planned at the moment, usually finish up whatever I felt like continuing from the days event

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis