In A Nutshell

As an ambitious 25 year old still figuring out parenting and my roll in the adult life I'm determined to get the most out of myself. Right now my main personal values are Challenge, Curiosity, Self-respect, and Belonging.

Every person has an inner voice telling them what they need, it says "wake up now" in the morning it says "don't eat that" when we're full. Growing up means learning that nobody can be that voice for you. You have to learn to hear it, and find the strength to listen over every other voice calling for your attention and telling you what you should and shouldn't be doing.

Wednesday, 8 May 2013

It Starts

Just began this blog yesterday, it's a place where I'm going to log my life journey to accomplishing all my dreams. Check the goals tab to see a breakdown of what they are as of yet I'm sure more will develop over time. Also, I've started posting positive voices to my Google account, every morning I give myself encouraging words to get the day started :)

I have a LOT of dreams, loads of them. I'm a creative person and everything I do bombards me with ideas of great things I could do artistically, relationally, physically. I just want to live an inspired life and lead it by my passions rather than the pay cheque, my purpose rather than my purchases.



 
This is my man and me on our wedding day May 9, 2009 <3 it's our anniversary tomorrow, so, tomorrow's goal is going to be to search the interweb for an idea to do... with zero dollars, ah poor financial planning, one of the many changes I plan on making in my life (check goals btw, do it)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis